Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wild West Christmas 2007

The only Christmas celebration we took part in this year in New York was at Coach Knowles' house to celebrate with all the coaching families before we all went our separate ways for some post-season rest & relaxation. Santa Claus stopped by, but Max was NOT impressed!!



There were plenty of celebrations out west, though, and here are our pictures from being in Idaho and Utah for 2 weeks. We got to see all of my family, but unfortunately, didn't connect with Joe's except for his dad & Kathleen, where we stayed for a couple of days before we flew home.

Our 1st celebration took place at my dad & Carol's house on Christmas Eve. Mykah turned into a little mommy around Gabriel! He was born after we moved, so he's in the funnest stage!



Good thing Joe & Rich are holding down the fireplace...



Since Keylee was born in October, this was our first chance to meet her, too. Mykah fell in love with her instantly!



Auntie M & Heather



Celebration #2: Christmas morning at Nana & Papa's house...like old times for Mom!
Mykah's moonshoes

Hugs 4 Daddy!

Mykah loves presents!

Max believes everything in existence was made to be climbed on.


Every man's dream is his own remote control, even at 18 months...



Time to play outside on the same hills Mama used to sled down!


Max likes the snow as long as he doesn't have to touch it.

Daddy makes it all better!

Everybody hold on!!!!


Since this game was for ages 3 & up, Trevor and Gavin felt like they could master it. Little brothers will always be little brothers...


Max learned from cousin Rylee that this zebra bounces up and down really fast!!


Slam dunk at Trevor & Kay's, where we went the day after Christmas. We buried Brooke's car in a ditch on the way there- that'll teach us NEVER to borrow a car from family... (no one was hurt & neither was the car (long term, anyway)) Luckily, Wyoming's AAA was driving by (a tractor with a chain) and yanked us out.

Future models of America


Back to Papa & Nana's house for some Guitar Hero...





Max loves Aunt B...

Uncle Gavin...



and, apparently, summer sausage!
What a great trip!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke and Rich said...

Cute pictures Moo! Except the one of your large sister! I can't believe it's been a month since you were here. I miss you guys. Someday I will get my blog up and going (do you believe me)? ha ha. Anyway, love you, love the blog.
B

Nicole said...

Looks like you had a fun time with your family! It made me miss mine..a little. :) Thanks for the update!!

:)Nicole

Brenda said...

What beautiful pictures. I can't believe how big Max & Micah are getting. And I am so bummed that we didn't have a chance to see you guys. Hopefully next time.

Hugs & Kisses,
Brenda Stark Brittin

Anonymous said...

I do love this little family. Nana

Chad and Kelly said...

I don't know, but I think Myka looked a little baby hungry in one of those pictures! I love the one of max crying on Santa's lap....priceless!

gavinandamandahemmert said...

Hey there, christmas seemed like so long ago. I just love these pics. I miss you guys