So, next month would have been 2 years that Joe has dealt with being a "brace face" and he has been a trooper. We weren't sure they were going to come off today because we woke up to Mykah's school being closed and also Max's daycare, due to it raining ice chips. (NO, I'm not exaggerating. If you have never experienced an ice storm, it's a trip!) Lucky for Joe, his new orthodontist is a seasoned Central New Yorker and didn't cancel his day. Max has never, until today, seen Daddy without those funny metal things on his teeth. It's been very cute to watch him stare and touch tonight. My already hot hubby is on a whole new level now. I'm going to have to tattoo my name on his forehead or something to remind all the daycare ladies and the moms of the players that he recruits that are crushing on him that he's taken!
BEFORE...


AFTER!!!!


WOW- ISN'T HE GORGEOUS?!
5 comments:
Wow it has been a long time since I have seen Joe's teeth. You better keep a tight leash on that boy. I would steal him away if ya know I weren't already married. And he wasn't married to my best friend :). Hugs Ellie
I wouldn't say gorgeous! I think that might be taking it a little far, but hey you have your opinion. And I guess it is good that someone thinks he's hot. It is kinda your job! As for me I think he looks NICE. I have never in 29 years seen him with all of his teeth visible and straight. He usually has a couple of funky ones that are so high up they look like they don't exsist. So...he looks very NICE! Maybe he will be able to get more recruits now that the players and their parents know that he is a grown MAN! Congratulations!
Yeah, no more brace face comments. I remember how great that felt to have mine taken off. However, if Joe has my luck, he'll have to wear a retainer for 5 to 6 years.
Love and miss you all,
Brenda
Hi there!! I can't believe I got this thing handled and can give you all crap on the blog! Just have the ol' hubby be careful on what he's trying to recruit, huh?? All of you take care and give each other hugs from the both of us.
Hi Chickie..was I one of those day care ladies you were talkin about...heheh
Post a Comment