Friday, February 1, 2008

Look Alike Meters...

I thought these Look Alike Meters were adorable when I saw them on my cousin Nicole's blog (Thanks, Nicole!) Well, when I was doing Max's, Mykah came up and naturally wanted to know if she was next... I thought it would be worth a giggle!


MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Isn't it funny that one day your child can look (and act) like one of you, then the very next day be just like the other one. And in your case, it is even more funny how Mykah can kind of look lke Joe. Ah, the wonders of parenting and life.

Miss and love you all,
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Joey where were you in November 1999???

Nicole said...

These were fun! Your kids are so cute!