No, I didn't get lazy and fall off the blogger wagon. Our computer died about 2 months ago and we've been scrambling to get our hands on another one (for cheap!) So, thanx to my boss for updating the office computers and giving us one. Now, I will try to catch everyone up on the Borich fam... The first fun sharing moment is from early March when we got to go to Washington, DC, to meet up with my mom, who was at a conference there. We got to see all the usual sites (White House, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Arlington Cemetery) but we also took the kids (Joe included) to the Baltimore Aquarium, where Mykah got to see her 1st dolphin show. We had a great time and it was wonderful to see my mom!
Lincoln Memorial

Looking out from the Lincoln Memorial

Washington Monument

C'mon Max! Mykah being the best big sis ever

JFK & Jackie's graves at Arlington

The White House~it looks so much closer on TV! We didn't realize how far away it is from the street or we would've tried to take a tour.

The First Family?

The Baltimore Aquarium



We feel so blessed to be able to see the sights on this side of the country. There is so much history here and we hope to take in many, many more pieces of that history! BTW, we got to see the presidential motorcade~I have to admit, I got teary over the whole experience. If ever given the chance, go to DC...it's amazing!
5 comments:
Great photos!I was wondering what happened to you. I figured you'd thought that a slide show would be sufficient for a few months. Which it isn't. Ha, ha.
I miss you guys. Have you had Spring there yet? Here in Idaho it is the same old wintery spring.
Oh, and I wanted to tell you that I saw the baby and heard the heartbeat a few weeks ago. Now it's all sinking in.
Keep in touch. Borrow a client's blackberry if you have to. JK.
Hugs & Kisses!
Welcome back! ;) It looks like you had a great time in D.C., the hubby and I are going there the first week of June and after seeing your pics, I'm even more excited!
Wow! You guys are becoming very "cultured". I love the vacation pictures. You seem very "East Coast" now. I have to say I am VERY impressed with the fireplace. I definitely think that it is worth a finger or two.
Megan Roshelle!!! Shame on you for posting a picture of your mother with hair that looks like there were pigeons let loose in the aquariam and dropped poop on her head.. Oh wait.. lesson learned.. go to the nice hairdresser before traveling or being in public.
Had a great time. Love you all Mom, Nana, and Mother Deb
I just love the family picture at the beginning you guys are just so cute!! Meg you better get some meat on those bones your gonna freeze to death before summer :) just kiddin I love you guys and we miss you so much up here! Hope to see you soon!!
Post a Comment